Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Char Room VS Message Board

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

Just go and shove it.

If you really need a chatroom to find friends well i'm glad you're underage and can't come along to any of the drinks.

Stay in the chat room.

and lamda doe'snt rub off cause i dumped that piece of s.hit like a kleenex at a snot party.

thats does make any sense. And why should it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Originally posted by DeadlyNiteshade
    too cool for school man.

The amount of slagging I get for saying that!! :D
    Ok, that's all.....
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Originally posted by DeadlyNiteshade
    too cool for school
    makes me think of fountains of wayne songs.

oh sorry. were we still on the ol' "chat people vs boarders"? oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

If you really need a chatroom to find friends well i'm glad you're underage and can't come along to any of the drinks

Was this comment directed towards me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

But when it gets to the point when people are posting up their boy trouble it starts to get on my wick.

In fairness it was me that started that Dara thread.

And the majority of the more interesting/entertaining threads recently have been started by chatroom people, in my opinion.
    Just go and shove it.

If you really need a chatroom to find friends well i'm glad you're underage and can't come along to any of the drinks.

Stay in the chat room.

Yeah we have no other way of finding friends. None at all. Very sad. Although I see how it's completely different if you talk to people with a delay after each message. That's just super-cool. Remember when raggamuffin used to come into the chat room? Yeah that was when it was cool. :D Now it's just sad.

Oh this started out as a friendly thread about cousin marrying!

• Advertisement

. o O {are people really still getting their knickers in a twist over something this stupid or am i hallucinating again?}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Attractive Nun

Yeah we've gone mad!

*Attractive Nun offers the hand of friendship across enemy lines*

It's just a stupid message board/chatroom!!

oh good, some sense.

i was afraid the world was going to implode, there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

Going to need boxing gloves and oposing corners soon...

Come on now people; both the chatroom and board are great - both serve a purpose, and again it all comes down to personal preferrence! Chatters tend to like real-time chats instead of waiting for a reply... Again that is just an observation/opinion so don't go all postal about it.

Both are great

Nuff said

Move on!

• Advertisement

In fairness this wasn't getting ugly, the thread had died and was residing on Page 2 (at least) as no one was bothered with it any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

Are you blaiming me for bringing the subject back to the front page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Ah for gawd's sake. Do us all a favour and drop it :(
    Without meaning to sound aggressive, I believe I type the truth when I say that this thread serves no purpose whatsoever so since it's not closed, it should just be ignored. It may have been amusing to a select few in the beginning but the joke (or whatever you want ot call it) has worn through at this stage...

...so LEAVE IT BE :D

:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement