Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

difficult gprs headhurter

• 18-02-2004 1:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

hey, I'm running xp on a hp t340 desk top and have a trust bluetooth device. i have t610 on meteor i and i'm having seriously stressful times trying to figure out how to connect the net on the pc through gprs! when i establish a connection between the pc and the phone (under the guise of a dial up) it says connected at (usually) 115.1 kbs, however when i try to dl a page or something it takes forever and then times out without downloading any thing. bluetooth conectivity works fine as i often send photos, midis, etc between phone and pc. thanks for your help in advance.

could people replying please bare in mind i've been trying to learn to use reason today aswell and my head is wrecked! i always embark on big computer projects during the midterms that never come to fruition

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭str8_away

Have you contact meteor regarding your GPRS setting on your account?
    I have not used meteor but I assume they are the save as O2.
    You would need GPRS enabled on your account and full web access enabled not just wap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

do they charge less for full internet? or is it still 2c a kilobyte? if it is it would make the whole idea pretty rdundant and expensive. my intentions are based here

Advertisement