Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyberpunk bb game

Options
  • 18-02-2004 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I'm currently designing a cyberpunk bulletin board game.
    Players will be able to control street gangs, mercenary companies, corporates and the police.
    Each player will try to achieve their goals amid the surging chaos of Night City.
    The game isn't ready for pretesting just yet but I wanted to see what the level of interest was.
    When the design gets nearer to launch I will post the link to our website so you can read the background, rules, etc.
    If you're interested or have any questions post them in this thread.
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum for putting this but I'm sure the mods will move it if it isn't.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 seamohtea

Hi Steve,

Any chance of Luis 'El Loco' Ramirez making an appearance?
    Perhaps leading a squad of 'Borg Hunters!
    If so I'm interested. Even if he ain't count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Yup its in the right form alright,

we have two or three bb games going at the moment so come on in and join the party, if you can get the numbers and want to start a game on boards let me know and i'll setup the stuff.

pending further info count me in sounds fun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Count me in too. Sounds interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 SwollenTesticle

Definitely let me know when its ready, sounds like a good laugh. Pm me if there is any news about this game.

Advertisement