Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far cry technology trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

link doesnt work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Really? Works for me.........Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Oh sorry works now :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

link works for me.

"Long Range Gameplay" looks great, huge scope of view and no fogging. Nice! Looks like a kick ass PC will be needed to play it at that the level shown. Textures look nice.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

theres a demo of Farcry on jolt website

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

http://213.208.119.26/getfile.php?dlid=78023
    Database error please retry later
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Far Cry makes my computer run slower and the demo is 573MB.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fozz

Hey guys.
    I downloaded and played this demo and I tell ya, It's real good.
    The graphics are truly beautiful (on an ATi 9700) and the game playes v. well.
    My only complaint was the AI...u get guys a way off who u can pop shots at but they just stand about....but overal i was well impressed and look forward to it coming out.

Did y'all hear we can only get in on DVD?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

What really impresses me about farcry is the editor. It is so simple to create worlds the gui is simple and altering terrain is a snap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement