Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM03/04 - is spec ok ?

Options
  • 18-02-2004 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I am playing CM03/04 on my XP Pro rig which is a Asus A7333X MB with AMD2700+, 512 MB of 2700 RAM ( 1 stick ) on a 48X CDRom, a 120GB 133Mhz HDD and a creative labs 3D Blaster® 4 Titanium 4200 ( 64MB ) graphics card.

The game is running slowly while using the recommended data base size and league numbers.

Is there anything else I can do to improve the speed ( except obviously replacing my whole system ) would an extra stick of 512MB of RAM produce dramatic improvements ?

What specs are you all using ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

I Use XP Pro AMD 2100XP , 1GB PC2700 Ram 80GB Western Digital 8MB Cache HDD
    I dont run as many leagues as what is recommended, i use DDT files to retain players from non selected countries and make the nations manageable at International Level. I also run a medium database. Generally by lowering the league count , the game will speed up.

Advertisement