Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Force

Options
  • 06-10-2000 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone else playing this ?
    What would ppl think of getting a IGN to setup a server if possible ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

star trek nurd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I think its trying to communicate !

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Quake board no ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

True, Quake engine also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

soz rev, the quake engine has long since been forgotten, we're all playing q3 now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

I'd think of it as more of a Single-player game, 'cos in multi-player it's just Q3 with sh!te guns wink.gif. Although, it's stupid that it takes you about 10 minutes of constant streaming nanoprobes before you get assimilated by the borg, it should be an instant thing as it's pretty easy to get through the entire borg level without being touched once. Still q3 with sh!te guns in multi-player though cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Anyone who has ever played an fps will finish it in under ten hours also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Much like the disappointingly short 6-hour Half-Life frown.gif. Now where was I. Ah yes, q3 with sh!te guns cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Yeah its nice and addictive while you are playin...but then you realise suddenly..Ooops I've finished it in one night...

Bit of an anticlimax tbh...
    frown.gif
    its not a bad game tho..

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

Advertisement