Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue eh?

Options
  • 07-10-2000 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Pleasant surprise. [stir]Better than that mankey Irish-rangers board anyway[/stir] cool.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

yeah, whoever designed that should be shot, erm..i mean...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Lets just say we're going through our blue phase. smile.gif

Please bear with us during this move over, some stuff isnt going to work properly for a few days.

More changes of a forward-moving nature will come but for now we just want to get everything sorted. As ever behind the scenes Cloud is doing his Cloud thing so you know you are in safe hands.

The guys in Spin are working on a few neat additions and I think Cloud and Figment have come up with a nice look to the site already.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mccodeni

Green ed of been a nice since where irish an all,emm cant please everyone

T*o*w*n

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Yeah! Who started this flagrant breach of the rules anyway cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Umm, excuse me ppl, but shouldent this non-quake related post be moved to a different board?

• Advertisement
Advertisement