Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X0n

Options
  • 08-10-2000 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

X0n i want to apologise for the behaviour of those little prixks on vishnu earlier. That kind of behaviour is never tolerated and they were told where to go. Every player is welcome to vishnu. Hope to see you soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Yeah same here X0n.
    FYI there was a pickup game on Vishnu, 4 nD on one team and Xon was on the other.
    After the first game, Mirv and Warhog told Xon to get lost off there team, he asked why and Warhog said "because you're pants, thats why".
    No disrespect to BIO, because the likes of M1ke, Skelter etc are sound genuine lads. But Mirv, you are a spoilt little fukking brat, and Warhog, I never even heard of you. It's people like you lads that bring down the whole Irish community. Do you know why the total amount of Irish Q3 players is around 35 people? Because when new people get on and try to learn they get pi$$ed off with little prepubescent virgin fags like you lads taking the mick out of them. X0n was one of the leading Q1 players in the country in the earlier days of Irish Quake, and is back now trying to learn Q3 and get pretty good again. Who the fukk do you think you are?
    That kind of behaviour won't be tolerated, we will fukk you lads off the servers if you carry on like that again, and if you were on a team with me, I'd fukk you off that too. Grow up or get the fukk out of Irish Quake3 because we don't want little ****ers like you lads bringing the game down to your level.

Zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Agreed, unless its a serious game, just play and dont whine, i have to travel 100 miles just to play q3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

You forgot to mention the fact that nD were playing a handicapped team in those pickup games and you didnt reply to warhog's question as to why wouldnt you field x0n on your own team if x0n was so respected and and yet you didnt want to field him at all.

Not forgetting that in the pickup after, you didnt even bother to even the teams up, they were totally uneven and you knew it, you obviously were a little bit too serious which is contradictory to Bunnys statement that the game you played wasnt "serious".

It was ol,podgeen,sonic,bunny vs skelt,warhog,wario <--- 300-400pinger,gerry btw

So in your theory it wouldnt matter if 4 clan 9'ers just suddenly popped up on vishnu with 20 pings while for some strange reason 4 nD people also pop up with lpb connects too, you wouldnt moan at all at the rapage, and you wouldnt get annoyed either, since youre not competing at the same level, would you?

[This message has been edited by m1RV (edited 08-10-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

And also, even wario left since he couldnt be bothered playing a pointlessly handicapped game like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Hmmmm a "pointlessly handicapped game"

Least you fit in well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

First, I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about the way a new person was treated on the servers by you and warhog.
    But in answer to your bullsh!t spouted above :

Originally posted by m1RV:

nD were playing a handicapped team in those pickup games and you didnt reply to warhog's question as to why wouldnt you field x0n on your own team if x0n was so respected and and yet you didnt want to field him at all.

The first team we played was you, El_Pres, Xon and a fourth(warhog i think). The reason we were playing together was to "practise". nD arent as priveleged as some other clans who can hop online at any time and play, its a big effort for us to get together, and when we do get online, we wanted to practise. We didnt care who won or lost the game, that wasnt why we were together, it was to practise communication, teamplay etc. You were under no obligation to play on the server. I'm going to close this thread so it doesnt turn into a big stupid row, but think about it, we can delete posts, kick off servers, ban off irc. The Irish Quake community can basically kick out who they want. If there is much more of that kind of carry on, you might find yourself on your precious Hun servers permanently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

ooo. scathing shot there by bubbles. i.e. ->lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement