Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hercules monitor & M-Audio Revo

• 18-02-2004 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the M-Audio Revolution 7.1 PCI Sound Card and the Hercules ProphetView 920 Pro DVI 17" TFT Monitor. I had planned on buying them on overclockers but they're sold out and looks like they will not be renewing their stock anytime soon according to the email I received. Any help much appreciated as I really want these items soon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Komplett have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Originally posted by neokenzo
    Komplett have them.
    No they don't! I'm looking for the Pro version of the Hercules monitor with DVI for a pure digital connection and they don't have any M-Audio products at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Sorry my bad :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I don't think there are any direct retailers for Hercules monitors in Ireland. Some shop (Computastore/Compustore? ) near St.SG shopping centre used to have my Prophect View 720 at one stage while ago, best trying there first.

Else, you could try here for the UK retailers, but you're better trying in Europe for the Euros etc.

Don't know anything about the Sound Card though I'm afraid.

/edit before I post:
    here's the monitor. Like I said, best trying a € store perhaps? Then again, you're getting an OK deal for Sterling nowadays ya bistards...

I managed to find the M-Audio Revolution 7.1 Sound Card. http://www.thomann.de
    I ordered it last week and apart from an automated email I received the same day, I hadn't heard anything about my order. Sent them an email about 2 hours ago and they got back to me saying it was shipped out last Friday. It cost €111 plus shipping which should be about €23. Not bad. When I get the card and invoice, I'll post info.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by aaf
    I managed to find the M-Audio Revolution 7.1 Sound Card. http://www.thomann.de
    I ordered it last week and apart from an automated email I received the same day, I hadn't heard anything about my order. Sent them an email about 2 hours ago and they got back to me saying it was shipped out last Friday. It cost €111 plus shipping which should be about €23. Not bad. When I get the card and invoice, I'll post info.
    Eventually arrived yesterday. Had a small bit of trouble with DHL but it was sorted out. Total cost of the card on credit card was €138 (€111 for card, €23 for delivery and €4 for credit card costs?). Basically, for games, get a Creative Audigy, for music, which is what I'll be mainly using it for, get a M-Audio Revolution. Also ships with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. As I'm no gamer, don't know if that's a good thing.

Advertisement