Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone here ever done buisness with expansys.ie?

• 18-02-2004 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

Im trying to buy somthing from them, if i can find somone with a credit card whos willing to order it for me if i pay them.

what im wondering is if anyone here has ever bought from them before, and if so, how did u find them, delivery times etc?

B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

for me .. they are pretty good... the delivery times varied from 1-2 days..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I've ordered from them a few times, but it has been the .com site (same thing, really).

They are quite efficient, but delivery from the UK is by Fed Ex, which is quite expensive. A 40 Euro memory card ended up costing me 75 Euro after delivery. Having said that, I got it two days after I ordered it. I have found that orders are usually shipped within an hour of placing the order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

grand experiences - not always the cheapest though - have always ordered from the UK .com site though (as the .IE site didn't exist when I ordered last)

benefit of the .ie is the lower shipping charge - so good for (less expensive) accessories but high value items can work out more expensive by ordering off the IE store compared to the UK store (even with the higher shipping)

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

P.S. when you go to their checkout page you can select to pay by Credit Card, Cheque or Bank Transfer...

have always used CC - so give them a buzz / email to find out the process for the other payment methods...

BrianG

Advertisement