Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generations League ..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Nice one Eric, looks good. Devore, ure in our group, me and jeff will give you a whole new meaning to "Take the pain!"

Z.

Oi, prats, put ure fúckin names down for the playerlist til I get it put up like good girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

pld

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

nice one, this shall be some laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

yeah niceone mp, looking forward to swatting some quakeworld **** on q2dm1 smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

The Donegal Contingent shall become known as your daddies. We will beat you all in qw, then beat you all in q2, then we will beat you all in q3. we will beat you all. we are beaters your mother warned you about that are ubeatable because we cannot be beat.

Ph34r u5.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

umm isnt it a bit sad playin a quakeworld map in q3
    ie ztn1dm3 or wot
    or am i wrong that its a qw map but im pretty sure it is , pick a q3 level not qw.
    umm ya.
    g.

Daddy or chips?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm still trying to find my Qauke 2 CD frown.gif
    I'll get a copy - not to worry.

Cheers Eric!

Yup Yup, are you any good? I'm not smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Eh Pred, ztn3dm1 is a q3 map. its a conversion of the q1 map.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Pred,

Ztn3dm1 is a Q3A map, Its actually a very cool level and very fast and exciting to play. Its certainly not ghay!

But like I said before, this is a fun league, if you guys wanna play a different level, let me know here asap and we'll have a vote on it.

MY VOTE : ZTN1DM3 smile.gif

Some slight changes to the starting times for each group guys. Best you have a gander.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Umm, they're still ****ed - e.g. Gerry and I appear to be expected to play 2 games at 9:30...

jesus, it censors fe ck, like wtf??
    Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

[This message has been edited by Sico (edited 07-10-2000).]

Got im a muppet sometimes smile.gif Fixed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

Well Kharn we will be the comic relief.

See ya there.

what are the server name/address for q1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

When you setup Quake2 servers I suggest using the Battlegrounds mod at Planetquake. It's the most frequently used war mod for Quake2.

Also - any chance of getting some Quake2 servers up this week so we can have a bit of a knock about before games.

Ive put up a QuakeWorld Kteams server on Vishnu.ign.ie. It will be there till wednesdau night. After that, I'll put up a Q2 server.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Will the DM3 map be played with DMM3 settings or DMM1? Or have I missed that someplace?

Advertisement