Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU rag week

Options
  • 18-02-2004 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

What do all of yeh think of the rag week?

It ain't AS good as I thought it would be (1st year's opinion)...still good though.

Still...I hear that compared to other colleges' rag weeks it's shiiite.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Our RAG week is fairly shite, to be honest for me it's just the same as any other week mayhaps with more people around but that's about it *shrug*

The ents. aren't great, same old tribute bands with the same old singer songwriter headline. Not impressed, if given the oppertunity to get involved I would be well up for it.

Am going to Galway on the piss tomorrow instead of going to the RAG ball as I'd rather have my internal organs rearranged by a gremlin than sit in an over croded hub with over priced pints and music I wouldn't normally cross the road to see/hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

It seems like there's better looking women around the hub during rag week....I reckon DCU pay for them to be there....seriously.

What course you in amz?

All the promo' people bring in their wimmin to advertise their horrible beers and stuff that probably explains that.

I'm in Sports Science and Health.

How bout you?

Multimedia (you probebaly know it as THE doss course at DCu).....ugly girlss, stoners and the few people that are sound.

Hehe!

Don't know anyone who calls it that, we usually refer to the business courses as Doss ones.

*shrug*

You didn't fling yourself from the crane yesterday by any chance?

• Advertisement

Nah...it cost something like €60 to do it right?!

It takes me a full day of hard grifting to earn that in Power City

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

any of you 2 lads head out on the rag trip??

i chose to go to the ireland match instead, i'm hopin i chose right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

Originally posted by Pauleeeeeeee
    Multimedia (you probebaly know it as THE doss course at DCu).....ugly girlss, stoners and the few people that are sound.

speak for yourself.

rag week isn't as good as last year i guess, but the bungee jump was pretty class you have to admit. the rag ball tonight will be the decider, but it'll hardly be as good as the redbrick alt ragball :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

students do some study for **** sake.

Originally posted by T.G Catter
    speak for yourself.

What's that supposed to mean?

And Sheron....I don't have exams. Ergo, I don't need to study :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

Originally posted by Pauleeeeeeee

speak for yourself.

...I'm pretty sure that's what I was doing,

Advertisement