Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G'wan Wales!

• 18-02-2004 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Just thought I should mention thier 4-0 tonking
    of mighty er Scotland.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I know Earnshaw got the fist two,so who got the second and third ones??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Earnshaw got a hat-trick and Gareth Taylor the last.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Earnshaw is some goal machine.Just showa how far Wales have come under Mark Hughes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Earnshaw is d man !! It seems he got his hair sorted too. Cant wait to see him in the Premiership, whether its with Cardiff or whoever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

scotland got gubbed :(

gordon stracho for manager!

to be fair we dont have the players but berti trys to have us playing dutch style football with a crappy team which is never gonna work, we had crap players before but yet managers still managed to get results

the welsh beating us 4-0 is just a show of just how bad we really are nowadays and its sad to see :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Well that certainly looks like a hockeying. I did not see the game but I have been told that scotland were lucky to get nil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by smiaras
    Vogts is after drawing up a list of players he hopes to persuade to join the tartan army including Alan Thompson who he describes as the best left sided midfielder in Britian at the moment, way to show two fingers to eriksson!
    Its not gonna happen. All the fans are against this and this new FIFA rule is really stupid. How can someone like Agathe, who has nothing to do with Scotland other than he plays there, be alloed play for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by smiaras
    Vogts is after drawing up a list of players he hopes to persuade to join the tartan army including Alan Thompson who he describes as the best left sided midfielder in Britian at the moment, way to show two fingers to eriksson!

i would rather have a scottish team losing than a foreigner side winning.

There was a poll in scotlands national paper aswell for it (daily record) and 93% said no to foreigners, few of the current squad also declared it wasnt going to happen as long as they were their (christian dailly for one) and i fully back that decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

+ Its always nice to have a wiping boy close at hand for pointless friendles :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement