Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bloody hell!, Ledley King has just scored!

• 18-02-2004 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Portugal 0 1 Engerland.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Bo**ox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Go on Christiano Ronaldo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

PAULETA

Beckham is going mad cause he moved the ball forward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Ledley king played really well. i think he will be in the squad going to purtugal and i also think he may get to play as well.

i thought england played well, except ashley cole who is a complete waste of space.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    Ledley king played really well. i think he will be in the squad going to purtugal and i also think he may get to play as well.

i thought england played well, except ashley cole who is a complete waste of space.
    Yeah, I'd say Ledley King would have a good chance of getting into the squad. Especially as Ferdinand won't be going to Portugal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

[B
    i thought england played well, except ashley cole who is a complete waste of space. [/B]

He played for a whole 15 mins! WOW!

Like the scumbag remark though:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Henry_14
    He played for a whole 15 mins! WOW!

Like the scumbag remark though:rolleyes:

sorry, did i insult your boyfriend or something?

he was on the pitch 15 minutes, and he was orn apart for all of those 15 minutes.
    :rolleyes:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I'm sure Ledley will console his good friend Ashley. King could be a good signing on free transfer for Wenger in a couple of seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

sorry, did i insult your boyfriend or something?

he was on the pitch 15 minutes, and he was orn apart for all of those 15 minutes.
    :rolleyes:

.**** Off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

.**** Off
    :eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Would've liked to have seen Ronaldo (Cristiano) up against Ash Cole. I'm sure it'll happen in March when Utd and Arsenal meet but it'd be interesting to see how he dealt with him because whether Ronaldo plays good or not hes still a frustrating little bugger :)

.**** Off

ohh, i likes em feisty!

tell me, do you fall over as soon as someone runs near you?

coz then you could be just like ashley 'i take more dives than an olympic swimmer' cole

Advertisement