Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffy Q

Options
  • 18-02-2004 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

I was watching Angel the other day and I noticed spike was a ghost. Im not a big buffy or angel fan but I saw up to the second last series of buffy. How and when did spike die?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Spike died in the last episode of buffy....save the world he did....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

I saw the last episode of the last season of angel (shy 1) and angle takes over some company and gets some sort of necklace. I know that when spike uses the necklace thing in the last episode of buffy he dies. In one of the early episodes of this series on angel spike comes back from the dead. Was there any reference to spikes death in angel? I didnt know (from watching angel) that the necklace thing was used or that the last episode of buffy had happened.

Was it in an episode I missed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

The necklace was posted back to Angel, and when he opened it Spike reappeared. Many references have been made to his death. Who sent the necklace hasn't been covered yet, but it will be later on in the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

They were shown slightly out of sync over here as well which made it confusing. The last few episodes of Buffy were shown on TV before the last episode of Angel, while the events in the episodes took place after the last episode of Angel.

Advertisement