Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IQ3CL Tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Originally posted by Jedi:

If you don't play us and end up eventual winners of the league. What will it mean.
    You will have won a league without playing the strongest team in Ireland (imo). So what have you gained. Absolutely nothing. We will still be seen as the best team in ireland.
    No I believe the League-winners will be seen as the best team in Ireland, even though everyone knows BIO are.

Mike and the guys of nD if you want this to be a memorable league please reconsider and play [PS] last years winners other wise whats the point in playing this league.
    Tom, just because you have team.ie in your clan doesn't mean that PS are up on a pedestal that all us mere mortals avert our eyes from. Whether you won last year's league or not, there will be a hundred of them, it means nothing. You are one of 8 teams fighting for THIS year's title, and there are some good teams trying to win. nD getting a default off PS is the same to us as the default from H, you are no better than everyone else, you are just a clan, we are not all going to bow down and bend over just because it's PS.

Ask yourself, why would we play you lads again? nD is only a new clan. People like myself, Bunny, OL have only started playing the game regularly in the last month or so. Podgeen + Co in UL were playing all summer but are duellers. It is definitely going to take us some time to get our feet on the ground as a team, and like I said in an earlier post, after the effort the lads on the team went to to get ready for the PS game, if I granted a rematch, I would be shítting all over that effort.

Anyway, let's not turn it into a 100-post thread :
    I asked the lads over email, all the players voted, and the vote was No. Even if I wanted a rematch myself, the lads wouldn't turn up. So let's not make it personal, nD said no.
    Sure if ye are all that you said above, ye can fight ye're way to the top and play us later on.

Zero.

+++++++++++++++++++++

nD 1 : PS 0

"haaaaaaaawwwwwwwww-click"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Thats ok,

Its only my job as a representitive to PS to do my best for the team. Thats the reason I asked for a rematch. I was off in the states and knew nothing of the game until I got back. So its probably my fault we were not organised.

Your decision has been made and nothing I say will change that now so we might as well leave this arguement.

So best of luck in the rest league, we'll get you next time.

We leave it at that then

**************Request Thread be closed************

Tom/Jedi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Best of luck, see you then.

(edit)
    **************Request Thread be closed************

no probs

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 11-10-2000).]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement