Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How Blondes eat Bannanas!!

• 22-02-2001 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

ah well

[This message has been edited by Yo Mamma (edited 22-02-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boddah

hmmmm

"you'd be paranoid too, if everyone was out to get you..."

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

No probs, I didn't know it was sooo big and I didn't know u guys would be offended so easily , but I'l put it down to experience I suppose !!

No problems

[This message has been edited by Yo Mamma (edited 22-02-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

What was it.....?

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Was a picture of a blonde woman, pushing her head down onto a banana to eat it.

Not entirely sure of what to make it.

J'ai dormi sous l'eau.

Lucy la morte.

It was not all that Hardcore, Personally I thought it was well funny, but alas it's not up to me what posts stay or go on these Boards, so I guess u can only imagine the Hilarity of it all now wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

if its harmless then throw up a link.

just that certain people may be just browsing the boards while in work or college and not a good idea..

although being a man of the world i have seen women eat "bananas" before.. i mean its nothing unusual wink.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well - it was funny - but dude - putting a BMP file instead of a JPG in a thread is a very stupid thing (it was HUGE) - it's like using a WAV instead of an MP3!

duh!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

Well twas an honest mistake, I simply forgot to change the format of the pic., no biggie I'll know for future reference ! wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Yo Mamma (edited 23-02-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I can imagine what it was, so I laugh to myself

teeheehee

Advertisement