Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generations Pushed back

Options
  • 11-10-2000 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Right,

I must apologise to everyone who bothered to turn up for the league. It appears the Ireland v' somebody game was on tonight and half the world decided to watch it. So I'm pushing back the league to start off next wednesday night, same times,etc. Please try and make an effort to be there if you signed up for it.

Thanks and I'll see you next week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

cheers mp, looking forward to next week (well not really more looking forward to q2/q3 weel biggrin.gifDDDDD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Cool cya then.
    Now Jeff remember, to make up for the Q2/Q3 hiding Mike wants to give us, we might as well not give him a frag in DM3. Good lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

I did not disappear Kharn mate I was the only one on the Fugging Server and it would not let me back into IRC???

O well

See ya next week same bat time same bat channel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Yeah that was gas the way it turned out alright biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by Yup_Yup:
    I did not disappear Kharn mate I was the only one on the Fugging Server and it would not let me back into IRC???

O well

See ya next week same bat time same bat channel

Well Fugg that! smile.gif

OK, you areound at the weekend? Must get some praccy in smile.gif Email my eircon address (davitt@eircon.net) and we'll sort sommat out!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    kharn_sig.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

The Plassey connection is in sh*it at the moment and seems to be staying that way so all us Plassey folk are fu*cked.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Just as well, I only found out I was entered at 8:50 last nite... smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well, Yup Yup (my partner) decided to disappear after a while last night!

The highlight of the night had to be Sonic and Podgeen looking for a Default over Sickboy and Koopa (as Koopa was nowhere to be seen). Sickboy agreed to play them by himself and they then revelaed that they had no connection (bluffing b@stards!).

gg Jimmy biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement