Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Selling all my wrestling tapes

• 19-02-2004 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

As i am converting all my tapes to DVD i am selling my whole collection of wrestling tapes on a first come first served basis. They are €20 for any 4 and there are about 1000 of them, check out my website to see whats available.
    (Note: These tapes are not boxed originals, they are copies)
    Please reply by email or pm
    Thanks
    www.pwttrading.cjb.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

wow thats quite a collection. are you doing them on dvd aswell? is there any sort of bulk package, like for instance how much for a dvd copy of all the wcw stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pwalsh

I am doing them on DVD aswell its €10 per DVD or buy 5 get one free, the tapes are so cheap because i no longer want them. It would cost a small fortune for all my WCW stuff on DVD in or around €300 i should think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I emailed ya a couple of weeks ago about getting some stuff from ya and never got a reply :)

Nero

Sorry about that i never got the email

No worries, i'll scan thru yer list and get back to ya.

Out of curiosity, what you using, hardware and software to convert? As I'm doing the same with my current collection.

Setup is as follows:

Card - Hauppauge WinTV PVR250
    Capture - Ulead DVD Moviefactory 2
    Shrinking - tMPEGenc Plus 2.5
    Authoring - Spruce Technologies Spruceup
    Burning - Nero 6

Nero

• Advertisement

you pm inbox is full so im replying here
    I have all of them some are copied from TV and others are copies from SV Tapes i ment for all non WWF/E stuff they are not originals.
    and as far as i know the ones you want are all sv copies. how come you are keeping away from TV copies?
    by the way i have standalone dvd recorder but i do use tMPEGenc & Nero 5.5 when making discs on my pc

Keeping away from TV tapings because SV ones are clearer, no gammy looking logo's in the corners and the SV ones have extras on them that the TV tapings didn't.

Standalone recorder is nice, ya can't author them though or can you?
    I'll clear out the inbox in a sec, didn't seem to get a notice to let me know :)

If the requests are all SV ones, i'll take em.
    Nero

no u cant author them with a recorder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

WOW dude, im just paruseling through your lists here and I have to say I would love to get some (no correction) LOTS of these off you on DVD.

Do you have alot of AAA or any of Hayabusas origional Japanese matches, not ECW or when he was known as H.

Ill PM you if i see anything in perticular...

Hanza

Thats a list that puts mine to shame, even the WWE section alone!
    Btw, if thats a PAL copy of Rumble 88, i strongly recommend it! The Steamboat/Rude match on it alone is worth it.

Nero

• Advertisement

Hey unfortunatly i only have 1 or 2 AAA tapes, Lost Lucha 1 and When Worlds collide.
    I have loads of great Original Hayabusa matches from FMW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Great...
    Ill e-mail or PM you soon once I have gone through it properly with a fine tooth comb.

YO!!! EVERYONE!!! GET WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE 94! ITS AMAZING!!! :D

Any TNA NWA stand out recomedations, all Ive seen is what Ive d/l off the net and what friendly TV have (tried) to offer us.

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

you got the night the line was crossed, ive been looking for that for years

err im sorta running around the room here,

dribbling as i go

shin

Hey since i have gotten rid of about 130-150 tapes i have decided to keep the deal going for another while as i still have about 900 tapes to get rid of, so keep the emails and PM's coming
    Cheers
    www.pwttrading.cjb.net

Advertisement