Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS patch problems?

Options
  • 19-02-2004 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭

Its occured to me that there have been a few complaints about posting/replying/etc to boards recently and all since the patch for the latest Windows hole has been made available. Is there a possibility they're connected?

Was wondering if people could leave feedback about this and provide some info as opposed to assuming its a local problem.

I presume browser version, OS version would be needed as well as whether or not you're aware that the patch has been installed on your machine. I'n no expert so there may be other info needed as well...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Hobbes mentioned something about this but didn't go into detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

I blame regi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I didn't do it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Regi
    I didn't do it

nobody saw me
    you can't prove a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

stop hijacking my thread for your personal vendetta's :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You should use FireFox insted of IE anyways.

I havent had any problem on either of my two PCs reguarding the patch and replying. Although, my net connection has dropped twice in the past week which is odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Has anyone found a soloution to this problem yet. Its really starting to get annoying.

Im on Windows XP pro using IE 6

Wonder how many trys itl take before this posts. Heres a counter

Advertisement