Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Cheap good quality plain t-shirts

• 19-02-2004 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for good quality plain t-shirts xl or greater which don't shrink in the wash.To be honest money isn't that much of a bother to me when buying them if they were not to shrink.I want to make some diy tshirts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Pennys do packs of 2 cotton t-shirts at a good price, i don't think they shrink in the wash!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I'll second that, pennys do great t-shirts v and crew neck, 2 pack is €8 and sometimes you get them out of pack for €3 each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ok ill let you in on my secret. On talbot St there is a shop called "Bargain something or other" its beside Golden Disks. in there, there are decent quality Plain coloured shirts for 2.50 Each

Advertisement