Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athlone based Clan

Options
  • 12-10-2000 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Anyone one in or around Athlone interseted in forming a clan for Q3 or QW??? If so post a reply with an e-mail add.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

who are ya? where abouts u from?
    me from athlone...
    me already in a clan....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

fúcking right you are podgeen smile.gif

Offy, if you can get a decent connection to Dublin, you needn't have just athlone ppl in the clan, ask around for anyone you can get because there arent a huge number of players.
    Good luck with the new clan.

Zero.

====================================== http://www.quake.ie http://clans.quake.ie/nD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Howaya, if your new to Irish quake I don't suggest setting up a new clan on your own.

Better to join one of the existing ones and learn the ropes for a while first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Dont mind El_prez. Setup your own Clan and best of luck.
    Clamor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

yes, set-up your own clan and try and get your friends to join...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

From Athlone, living in Athlone. Have a couple of interested heads but need more people. I'm not new to Irish Quake, have been playing for a couple of years now, mainly QW and also Q3.

I have only two brain cells left and one is waving goodbye to the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

U have been playing QW for years? Where did you play? Who did you play for?

Zero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Allo offy!
    Long time no see. Ya he used kick my ass in Clan Arena - Offanon he was more usually known as (unless Im severly mistaken smile.gif).
    Im from W.Cork and dont play Q3 so Im not gonna be in any clan, but gl all the same smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Ahhh, tales of yore have been told of a brave warrior coming from parts unknown (athlone) who, despite living in the middle of nowhere, connection wise (athlone), bravely took on the best in the country (not from athlone). Please note my careful choice of words in the last part of the sentence smile.gif. Ehmm, I mean lo offy, been a while. How're ye keeping cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mccodeni

jo u rat,u take a day sick off work and allready u want a clan in athlone TOWN,if u take anymore days off whats next world domantion chat to u later.

T*o*w*n: god i pray for world peace,free bulmers and a ping of -10

• Advertisement

Lo Paladin & Steve, smile.gif tis been a while alright. Lost everything on mo HDD and cant seem to get my hands on a copy of Q1 frown.gif but im working on it. Good to hear from ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

SmallQuake can be downloaded from www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~doomgod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

/me remembers off-an-on

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

i remember Offy,when he started spammed the hell outta me.(doesn't everybody) smile.gif
    ]GT[Nexus
    http://clans.quake.ie/gt/

Podgeen where in Athlone r u? Mail me @ jo__kelly@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ya, i remember offanon, but it wasn't ages ago. i've only been playing clanarena since april or something.

El_Presidente
    TA 4 THAT GOOD BE B IN DA GAME AGAIN. smile.gif

Advertisement