Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Entrance Music

• 19-02-2004 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Ok everyone... this one is just for fun, But I want everyone to reply to this one.

Brock Lesner, Kurt Angle and Stone Colds Entrance music are incredible because they reflect their personality, savagery, character and even down to the way they move and walk either down the ramp or in the ring.

If you were a wrestler, what Entrance music would you use to personify your character?

I would go for "Cloud Connected" by IN FLAMES , cos it has that bouncy bass/drum riff that would go perfectly with a cruiser weight heel.

Hanza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

I would pick mavens music i think its just the best music today or shannon moores is cool to

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

"Welcome to the JUngle by Guns n' Roses, best intro EVER. I don't really like them but that song kicks a*s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

If you dub How Soon is Now by The Smiths, cut out the sh|tty vocal and i reckon it's a pretty dark entrance theme, I'd use it :)

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Just dropped in by kenny rogers.:D
    Class!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Arch Enemy - End Of The Line:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Without thinking too much about it, I'd say Mofo by U2.

Edit - Or a rockier version of Sympathy For The Devil by the Rolling Stones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭donkey 2002

:D Propaganda by Sepultura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I would say any other following

You Cant Bring Me Down - Suicidal Tendencies
    Snap Your Neck - Prong
    Dead Skin Mask - Slayer
    Arch Enemy - Ravenous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

Judith - A Perfect Circle

The best one i've seen was Enter the Sandman for the Sandman, couldn't have got a better match :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Xero

well i'd have to go with undertaker music from back in the ministry, u'd have the other guy ****ting his pants before u even got to the ring. cool ass music for a cool ass character

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Anyone see that episode of The Simpsons where Homer is boxing Drederick Tatum and Homer enters the ring to the song:- "Why Can't We Be Friends"

How about that? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Leave by REM or Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns N Roses

Jake The Snakes music was pretty cool to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I ain't posted in a while,but this seems perfect for my return!!!

Gotta say that i'd choose "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by MetallicA. Its got the Bell(i think everything would go dark when it goes off) at the start,which would signify my entering the ring and coming to kick some ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

franz ferdinand - take me out. from in the middle of the song, just before the guitar slows down. think it would be cool cruiser happy babyface music.

in every majot stars music, theres either a quote from them at the start e.g. rock, big show etc or else theres about 2 seconds of music and a little break before it goes into the main theme. e.g. lesnar, benoit

btw lesnars music is the coolest ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

(Off topic) but are franz ferdinand that good? Heard a song and was good enough... worth buying album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

i'd have to pick Rob Zombie "livin Dead Girl" lol:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

The solo from one by metallica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Cianan2
    i'd choose "For Whom the Bell Tolls" by MetallicA

that would be mine too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Everyone seems to be real big into the the heavy side of stuff. Good :)

I would also pick SMS by Atomic Drop, that would be my baby face music, they are an excellent Alice in Chains/Deftones local Dublin band. Twud be killer music.

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Walk by Pantera for my entrance music (pure agression) ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I'd prefer F*cking Hostile myself.
    Now thats Aggression!;)

Originally posted by Cactus Col
    Walk by Pantera for my entrance music (pure agression) ....

Didn't RVD have that as his music in ECW?

Nah, if i was gonna pick a Pantera tune, it'd either be Slaughtered or Art Of Shredding. (probably due to the fact that Vulgar is one of the most over-exposed trash-metal albums of the early 90s and as much as i loved the album, it got played in Fibbers from start to finish TWICE before the DJ came on for the best part of six months!)
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

now that I think of it ... I'd go for surprise you're dead by faith no more .... maybe as my exit music

FNM - Last Cup Of Sorrow - the keyboard in the background has a haunting ice cream man sound to it! Kinda Eerie.

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

YMCA by the Village People

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Blind by Korn
    Psycho Holiday by Pantera (for the cool distorted drum bit right at the start)
    Breathe by the Prodigy
    Engine no.9 by the Deftones
    Head like a Hole by NIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Eliminator

I use "5 Minutes Alone" by Pantera in my BACKYARD WRESTLING PROMOTION

For more details check out my topic in the main Pro-Wrestling Forum room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Im not gonna get started on my anti-backyarder rant, cos it gets everyone down. But when this forum was set up, it was stated that BYW is not a part of pro wrestling.

I personally am totally aposed to BYW. I dont like it. It gives wrestling a real bad name. But I dont wanna cause any agro. If I were you Eliminator, I would just play down the BYW thing. Its gonna attract alot of negative attention on your part, and will make your visits here unpleasent.

Join the IwW school when it starts up later this year.

Hanza

• Advertisement
Advertisement