Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HBK thing that kinda buggs me

• 19-02-2004 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

i'd consider myself one of the biggest hbk fans around so thats probably why this bugs me a bit, why the hell doesnt he wear the cool wrist cloves he used to wear before he cam back, and why does he insist on wearing different boots when his old ones were cool as ****...it just looks like he's a bit half assed with this comeback

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Suprisingly I hadn't noticed his lack of wristbands! Ah no I know what you mean it's like if taker comes back without his purple gloves it will really annoy me!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

He blades more often nowadays, so i think he uses plain tape now because it's easier to hide a blade in there, whereas if he has gloves, it'd be very fu*kin' difficult. Look at the gloves Booker T wore, notice he never blades?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

WWE are not to keen on black stars blading, just in case it did disagree with some faction in the states. I know how stupid this sounds but its true.

Same with women, which is a bit more understnadable. There was ructions last year when Lita and Trish were having that fued b4 Lita broke her neck. There was work in progress for a womans ladder match at a PPV. Lita wanted to either do a blade or take a capsule. This was emediatly turned down.

Im still waiting to see that ladder match all the same. Mabey Lita is a bit hesitent now due to her injury.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Xero

well hbk bladed not long before he retired during the cell match with taker and he had the cloves on then. anyway, i'm just nit picking, just reckon the old cloves and boots looked pretty cool. the gear he wore at degeneration x in your house was pretty cool

Advertisement