Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1.25y?

Options
  • 16-10-2000 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

The new patch has...

"1.25y now has in game server commands to emulate sustained 120fps gameplay. By setting /pmove_fixed 1 and /pmove_msec 8 it will give you 125hz movement without the performance hit shown in the osp mod cl_125h. (thanks to sket!)

The LG ammo is back to 100.

The MH respawn in TP is 35 seconds."

Will we use it?

I have been playing a fair bit on Gerry's machine which gives 125fps all the time. When I play on my machine which gives 70 - 100 fps I notice a huge difference in movement. If this patch (or the next one) gives proper 125hz movement to everyone then I think we should use it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Yeah andy I heard it is good, it fixed all the strafe shít but got rid of the "under the floor" splash

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Good idea Andy. We're gonna be playing this patch very soon. ID say there will be a second patch this week. Depending how the testing of y goes we'll know if there gonna leave the physics alone and consider them fixed. If this is the case the sooner, we play 1.25, the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Nice one centurian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

"under the floor" splash damage sucked anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I was never the biggest fan of it myself...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

I need someone to haxor a crack for it and create new fps dlls :/

<< Arf Arf >>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Will the elimination of the under floor splash damage kill T4 as a duel level dyiz think?

Redesigned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

how boring....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

bad buzz man

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

!

[This message has been edited by Sonic (edited 20-10-2000).]

• Advertisement

d00d