Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 things...

• 20-02-2004 2:42am
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭

one.

if it would be possiable, could i get my old username "yeasoda" connected with my present username, so i could still be called agent smith.....

two.
    surfing at this late night i thought of this deadly idea.

a boards reply popup. i used to get the email notification untill it got so often that it would fill up my email acount almost everyday, so a little pop up that appeared in the courner of the screen when your logged in so it would tell you of topic's thats have been replyed to since you logged in.........

maybe it would be impossiable but i just came from the pub and i'm bored......

and by teh way, i think it was dev who sugested to me to use firefox while brousing boards,

GREAT IDEA ! boards is so fast now!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I don't think the reply popup is immediately practical, but the ticker could be altered so that the subbed mode included subscribed threads as well as forums.

As for the account merging, you'll need to PM me exact instructions from each account.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

have sent the pm

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I need duplicate instructions from both accounts!

right so

give me a few min's

pm from yeasoda account sent!

• Advertisement
Advertisement