Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stargate

Options
  • 20-02-2004 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

has ne one got ne information about the new stargate serious that will kick in at the end of the current serious. Im sad to c stargate sg1 go but i will watch the new one as well. will ne other fans watch it or turn there backs coz it wont have jack and co on a regular basis

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Originally posted by shels
    has ne one got ne information about the new stargate serious that will kick in at the end of the current serious. Im sad to c stargate sg1 go but i will watch the new one as well. will ne other fans watch it or turn there backs coz it wont have jack and co on a regular basis
    Sorry, I don't have a universal translator to enable me to comprehend this post....
    Why not just post in the Stargate thread that has already been created, instead of making a new, barely comprehensible, one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

God bless text message speak!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

I can just about make it out, I think :p
    SG-1 will still have one more season to go, so there will be plenty of time to ease into Atlantis without feeling it has replaced the original.

Advertisement