Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok relax

Options
  • 22-10-2000 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

emm why the hell do i play crap on the irish servers when i have a good ping(150) and all,is it the abuse i get or a complex ive built up playing irish (c)hunts,when im on other servers- ie euro servers im always on top and that includes ur sisters smile.gifbut anyway it must be that im ust to a pi$$ conn with esat surf no limits ,b******s 27bps they can stick it where the sun dont shine and p*a*d*d*y {IRL} u rock who ever the puck u are ,even if ur quite ie never says jack crap when people ask u a ques,u always join my team smile.gifRESPECT anyway thats my bit for the week untill next time im pi$$ed,keep er lit rats

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

^(LOL, who the **** came up with that smiley thing)
    |

Well, there is the well-known fact that anyone on european public servers is utter sh1te...

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Get back to work Sico.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

get back to phoenix park bubbles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Quiet you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

jez there is people up at this hour, are ue playing quake??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yah, don't take it too badly...
    Most of the forign servers are packed with no-skill pe0ns, so it's easy to own the whole server.
    Most of the people on vishnu/games1 have been playing Quake (1/2/3) for years.
    Don't get too down about it, you're fighting with some of the best smile.gif

Oh and CS = Pants (just thought I'd stick that in there)

m33p.gif

Advertisement