Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband usage at 0.0 problem

• 20-02-2004 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

So i rang technical support, he asked my phone number and username, after a while he said he was checking my usage and then
    "your usage is at 0 and there is a problem so it has to be passed up to 2nd level, it will take 8......"
    me : "WHAT ?"
    "it will take 8-9 days"

its the 20th today if it wasnt for the leap the year, the month will end in 8 days !
    I cant even download anything, iol suck !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

What did you break the cap?, if you haven't broken it then you should still be able to use the net . It's only when you break the cap that you get kicked off that part still works......as I found out to my horrid loss:mad:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

lol hey man,
    no i didnt break it, but i rather not get kicked off at all, other wise no net at all for me. So thats why i am not taking ne chances and not downloading anything over 60 mb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

just got a call from iol tech support (WOULD U BELIEVE IT !!!!!)
    they said they fixed it, gonna check it now.

edit: woaaaah i was way off, better safe then sorry ;)

Data uploaded 0.74 GB [790301713 bytes]
    Data downloaded 3.11 GB [3338476115 bytes]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Originally posted by Placebo
    So i rang technical support...

So I'm using a different supplier, and if it makes you feel any better, according to my usage stats I've been online for more hours than there are in February

Ho Hum

Hugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭raster

Originally posted by OfflerCrocGod
    ...It's only when you break the cap that you get kicked off that part still works......as I found out to my horrid loss:mad:.

OfflerCrocGod did you break the IOLBB 8GB cap?
    Were you charged anything?
    Did it start working as normal on the 1st of the next month?

• Advertisement
Advertisement