Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generations - Week 2, Quake 2, read..

Options
  • 23-10-2000 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Oi Lads,

Week 2 is fast approaching on Wednesday night, Don't forget it's QUAKE II this week (urgh!). You will need the latest patch for QuakeII (which is 3.20), which you can find in the Files section on the Generations page or ftp.quake.ie/q2.files/patches.

Please make sure you can connect to the servers and are ready to go so there is no delays like there was last week. You can test your connect on vishnu.ign.ie (default port)

Cyahs then.
    http://clans.quake.ie/generations

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

MP,
    I'm working evenings this week and Koopa is working every wednesday at 10 so I'm thinking/hoping is there any way we could get our matches moved to a time/day that suits? Prehaps a saturday or sunday? Just a thought.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm at Spin's Yearly directors meeting so I wont be able to make it either.

BTW the q2 patches are huge neh? So I'd recommend everyone get them down (I know I havent smile.gif )

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Me/Simo haven't got in any decent Quake2 on Irish servers for months now.

So if we get any defaults is there any chance of rescheduling them for whenever ?

Also i'll miss week 3's games being on Holidays .... don't suppoze ther'd be a chance of a few reschedules there .... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Okay,

The league is only three weeks long. But, a forth week will be ran to hold all-outstanding rescheduled games. Not turning up without notice is still considered a walkover however.

Thanks for letting me know guys, I'll let the relevant people know. Also, if you can't play, you can always get someone to fill your shoes for the game.

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 24-10-2000).]

Advertisement