Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morrowind:GOTY edition

Options
  • 20-02-2004 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

Anybody know when Morrowind Game of the Year edition is out? I'm waiting for my brother to pick it up as we're both looking forward to it. It was meant to be out on Friday a fortnight ago. has anybody grabbed a copy yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I bought it in Australia in mid-Dec for AU$80 (about €50). Haven't seen it round here though.

Morrowind + 2x expansions. It's pretty neat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Got it for €40.50 in GAME today (they had a 10% off dealy). Sadly I'm working til 11 and won't get a chance to play it until Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Liver-Lips

yeah i been playin it on XB,

put in a good few hours on saturday. bloody deep game, havent played it before so was astounded by the complexity. being able to take any object, rob any house. its a great game, even if the graphics are woefully bad.
    enjoy just sneakin about town stealing things and robbing houses.

dont know if i can devote the time required to really get absorbed into it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Got it in software zone last friday I think it had been delayed by two weeks
    already have it on the PC with both expansions and I have to say very imporesed in Xbox version have being playing it an awful lot, I would recommend it to any xbox owner , iread it other forums about problems with save ganes with the first edition but so far no problems at all only a little longer wait than normal for loading
    but really good I finally have a map of mournhold as well although the PC expnasion maps are better as Solstheim gets its own full page map , but still definately worth checking out

• Advertisement
Advertisement