Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What version are the xbox's being sold in xtra-vision at the moment?

Options
  • 20-02-2004 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭

Im about to buy one of these through buy and sell, and i want to mod it so i can watch divx movies on it, and the solderless chips seem to be much harder to put into version 1.5s than earlier versions, so if anyone has bought one recently could they tell me if they know the version they are and also what price xtra vison are selling them 4. Its an offer with the console, 1 controller, halo, midnight madness, 2 months xbox live, and 30 euros of xtra vision vouchers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,786 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

As far as I know the special edition XBox with Halo and Midtown Madness is v1.4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

By Special Edition do you mean the silver ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

thanx for replying, well the deal fell through,so i might buy it new now, do u know much xtravision are selling them for?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

i was passing game in liffey valley - they're selling xbox with project gotham 2 for 199

you might be better of waiting for the crystal one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,786 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Special edition with Halo ,Midtown Madness are black.
    I bought one back in November.
    I've an Apple X in it now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement