Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Usage!

• 20-02-2004 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭

I emailed IOL about my static usage caculator and they asked me to provide them with my password so they could check my usage page... hmmm... does anyone think that's mighty strange. I mean what type of system are they running :P

Xcellor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

You can view your usage calculator here. You will need your login and password to hand.

Why did you email them about it, are you having a problem accessing the page ?

Tinky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

Because the page doesnt update. It's been the same for the past 3 weeks... So I dont know how much I've used. So I email them, and they ask me for my password to check it... Why should their administration system need to have my password for them to be able to fix it... sounds bizarre..

Xcellor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

yo yo,.
    i rang them, AND they just asked my phone number, and user name then he said it will take 8-9 days to fix and theyd ring me back, they rang me back after 2-3 hours saying it was fixed so ring tech support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Originally posted by Placebo
    yo yo,.
    i rang them, AND they just asked my phone number, and user name then he said it will take 8-9 days to fix and theyd ring me back, they rang me back after 2-3 hours saying it was fixed so ring tech support.

IOL actually rang you back? You must feel privileged :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement