Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humourous idea

• 20-02-2004 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

I got a good idea!

You know those people who send you e-mails and they just forward them on and when you get the e-mail you have to open about 50 other e-mails before you get to the actual message.

Well, is there anyway you could send an e-mail to someone and they will be opening messags all day and never get to the actual message?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Not unless you can put the email inside it's self ...

Would have been a interesting idea a while ago - now one can set the virus scanner to block MSG attachments (EML were blocked on a long time ago) or change the levels of nested loops that would be scanned before the attachment would be quartantined through ..

Hmm - to set an email as an attachment to it'self you would need to put in a negative offset - impossible unless you could pass a value so high that it wrapped around or you exploited some buffer over run, which is extrememly unlikley - what version of outlook do you use again ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

well i use outlook express 6

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

LMAO

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

do that top me i kill you!

Advertisement