Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iraq (or the mistakes thereof)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I SAID "this conversation bores me now."!!!!

DO YOU WANT ME TO DRAW YOU A FRICKIN DIAGRAM!? (and just try being smarmy... oh go on... just test me...)

Draw the diagram. do it. go on. i dares ya.

DONE!

intriguing. i see your point, but fail to grasp the political ramifications it has on the new eastern movement towards hyperextended chronography.

...if someone can tell me wtf i just typed in laymans terms i will be exceedingly greatful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

Originally posted by crash_000
    intriguing. i see your point, but fail to grasp the political ramifications it has on the new eastern movement towards hyperextended chronography.

...if someone can tell me wtf i just typed in laymans terms i will be exceedingly greatful.

you get what he is saying but it doesn't work with the political sh*t that we've been talking about here. basicly it is a good statement but no signifcance to the on going topic.

i think the reason why this thread has kept going is that america gets to elect a new prez. this year( eventhough the people posting for the most part aren't even here) so we ramble on about it

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

i assume eastern indicates towards where the sun rises.
    chronography as in timekeeping.
    hyperextended.......we're all focusing on that region of hte worlds beacuse of the whole iraq/terrorism/WW4 thing.

P.S. do u honestly believe the white house will be free of shrubery? me thinks not.
    but didn't he take the u.s. off one of those enviromental pacts that clinton came up with
    u mean the world of G8 less USA came up with in Rio in '92/93 and ratified as a treaty in '98 called the KYOTO treaty. bill clinton could never come up with such a thing. and yes, USA was 'withdrawn,' or rather is proceeding to buy up the 'polluting rites' of other undeveloped countries. cop outs. having said that, i think most of us would do the same thing in that position.

</trolling of CTYI>:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

Originally posted by freakydeadgirl
    shep- just put a paper bag over your head
    remember to put eye holes in it

so that's why i kept walking into things...

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Nyopallo

I just have a serious problem with my elected leader lying to me, my vice president's former company getting rebuilding contracts without even so much as a bid, and the Social Security system that I'm paying into but will likely never recieve anything from so long as it doesn't get severly overhauled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Originally posted by Nyopallo
    I just have a serious problem with my elected leader lying to me, my vice president's former company getting rebuilding contracts without even so much as a bid, and the Social Security system that I'm paying into but will likely never recieve anything from so long as it doesn't get severly overhauled.

So your gonna invade our country instead. Wonderful

• Advertisement

Wha?! Why would we care about the thing with the counting for the white rich guy <whichever one> in that big place somewhere over there <points randomly>? We just are keeping this thread going because we can all spout some bs about this topic or one of the hundreds of tangents it's on.

<troll> :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

hmm, i think this
    18938boards_cards_intermission.jpg
    is appropriate here

NEIL! QUICK! He missused "spam"! BAAAANNNN HIM!!!!

<I'm not gonna bother with the troll thingy this time... it's obvious enough>

Advertisement