Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinister Pete on SpinFM shock!

Options
  • 21-02-2004 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

stuck with Spin FM on in work today, whose familiar voice should I hear but Sinister Pete's, talking of orgies. *g*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

yup, hes been on it a few times as far as i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Why is that a shock?
    It seems completely appropriate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

What has he been on a few times ... orgies or Spin FM?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Both obviously :rolleyes:

Why shouldn't he go on other stations?

I don't know why some people have such a problem with that.

Fucks sake like!

Stop fucking moaning all the time!

Get a life!
    Your first post is moaning about Sinister Pete and since then you've not contributed one iota to the forum.

Eff Eff Ess!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

Well considering that jack used to do a sex show w/petey sometimes, on ph back in the day, if it was on his show, im not suprised!
    Speaking of which, what was that show called again, it was on wednesdays before xminus1; soo funny, (and educational!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

That would be Men's World.

i heard aboutt that. what was it like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Originally posted by Rockiemalt

mens world was really good fun. exciting topics! and top class quality guests. i miss it...

Originally posted by Rockiemalt

It was a paragon of sexual enlightenment for both sexes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

"All work and no play makes Sinister Pete a dull boy!"

I still say there's nothing "sinister" about the man... he's just kind of moody and likes to wear black. Anyways, how "sinister" can one be if one's mode of transport is a bicycle for feck sake?

ps * Digby Chix say's "Science kicks!" ;) ohhhhhhh so dark and sinister *insert snicker here!

• Advertisement

Look up where the word sinister came from... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

Originally posted by christi
    how "sinister" can one be if one's mode of transport is a bicycle for feck sake?

Don't you know? the bicycle is the most evil form of transport, used only by Supervillans!....
    I'm sure the sinister one sits at home plotting his next pedestrian to swirve infront of.....:dunno:

Sinister, adj. 1. threatening evil, harm, or trouble. 2. mysteriously wicked.

Again I stand by my first post regarding this matter; There is nothing "sinister" about "Sinister Pete" ... except the fact that he's moody every now and then (as we all can be) and seems to bear un penchant for wearing black.

Christi, darling, sweetie, where did the word sinister come from?

It's from Latin, so that should set you off in the right direction...

I've gone on the first P(H)ub crawl with Sinister Pete, bitched to him about boys (The poor bastard hehehehe) and gotten drunk in front of him, he can be sinister if he wants to be...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

look at pics of him from the fancy dress there a good while ago... pure evil.

Oh bloody friggin hell! I still say Sinister Pete isn't Sinister... he's just moody every now and again! He can also be really nice, offer sound advice, has great taste in music, can and does cook wicked meals (I've been told), and gets around on a bike... He isn't Sinister! If you guys think that Pete is evil - then you haven't the vagest conception under God what evil really is!

Nuff Said... there shall be no more on this subject ;)

And I trust that you'll know better then to provoke the schizoid like's of me! Take heed - I eat the weak for breakfast, or I just make them run away! *Ask the chatters who've witnessed me verbally flog a few annoying pissants out of the chatroom ;)

That Christi one, now she's evil.....

Thanks Roxy!

And "yes" I am - to the core of my being... pure evil ;)

Naaaaaaa, too Canadian to be evil - we're known to be very polite. But you could say that I am simply in-touch with my dark side (which helps in the creative writing department) and have never been afraid to speak my mind... and if a few well-placed truths happen to cut another to the quick... "BONUS!" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

sinister is latin for left. Lovely how the english adopted it to suit their left handed persecutions!b*astards! how many gay geniuses did they kill??? anyway im suprised at you christi for being so multi-lingual and literary and still not knowing.tut tut!

yes and.... your point is??? What, sinister Pete is left handed?

I'm afraid the point of the point of the debate is moot.

• Advertisement

whats moot oh fair lady of quebec?

If "Sinister" Pete is truly a "Sinister" fellow...

The subject comes down to personal opinion and experience and thus undebatible.
    I think he's just an all-around nice guy who can be moody - like we all can be when pushed or when the fates are toy; have I ever met him? No, so perhaps I shouldn't even have an opinion on the matter?

But I find it interesting that "pete" is the subject of posts & feverish debate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Quisling Pete might be a more appropriate moniker in future. Spin Fm... I ask you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

Sinister Pete isn't sinister. He just glares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Saw him the other day, wasn't really glaring. :)
    xm

Advertisement