Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge-ie on the way out

Options
  • 25-10-2000 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Right lads, we have to save CHIE before it dies altogether. Anyone who initially went up for the site is responsible to keep it going and is to blame for it going the way it has, me included.
    Can the following people either update their columns or post here to have them taken off :
    Pred
    Jaden
    Slaan
    Overlord
    Gerry
    Jedi
    MP
    Zero (!)
    Excelsior
    Gandalf
    Arky

Also, we need someone (Andy?) to maybe update CHIE in the mornings by mirroring the Quake.ie news??? Suggestions are welcome, we have to get the site going again, some of us like myself have the excuse that we have been working on Quake.ie but that is no excuse, and we have to sort out CHIE, every other country does there bit on the Challenge Network, and it's us look like the lazy cúnts when they no doubt go to have a look at CHIE. Must go update my column...

Z.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

For some reason I have been unable to login to my column for a while now. Can you have a look at that for me and I will do regular updates.

Tom/Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Yeah, I have been meaning to get going on this for a while now but have just been too damn busy...

If anyone is having trouble logging in send your current login name and password to me at andy_mullen101@hotmail.com and I'll have a look into it for you.

We will have to get rid of the people who aren't updateing and replace them.

However, in my ignorance of ftp and Greysters update script I still havent figured out how to add/delete columns. I can only seem to add main news writers. If one the more learned peeps (eric?) could take a look into this we could get going.

If people want I could also start mirroring the general news thats on all the other gaming sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

no don't do that andy, the last thing you'd want to do is dilute original content... keep her raw

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I tried to update there a while ago and cannot with this firewall splutter. BUT fear not, for I'm sure that in a short time I'll be given some practical solution and there will be more updates than blind date going up a ski resort lift. It's but a matter of time. Hold on to yer horses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

yer umm i need my login and pass :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement