Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wwe signs?

• 21-02-2004 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

is anyone making banners for the wwe tour of defiance in may? Which wrestlers do you most support. me im thinking of making a banner for chris jericho, any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Xero

i'm going to make an nice big sign saying "DON'T YOU HATE PANTS?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I have a big 3 man MATT HARDY FOR WORLDS CHAMPIONSHIP sign in the process.

Im gonna get a lil' teddy bear with a note on it and hopefully get it to Trish somehow. Throw it at the ramp way when she is walking backstage, I dunno. More then likley she wont see it or security will give it to the bomb squad or somthing.

Worth a shot anyway :D

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

I was toying with the idea of

HHH LOSE SOME WEIGHT

or

TRISH IM STAYING AT ....... ROOM NUMBER.....WILL LEAVE KEY AT DESK

But i could change me mind

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I dunno, i was thinking of sticking with the tried and true
    "VINCE FEARS TALENT"

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I was thinking about making a 2m x 2m sign of my online gaming moto, just to see how people would persieve it... It would most deffinatly by taken off me, but would be worth it....

I can picture it now... big yellow card... in black letters...

I HAVE FUCK

Hanza

:D (oh you cheaky devil)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

i've decided to do a matt hardy sign and i want to do a chris jericho sign but im not very creative so does anyone have any ideas what i could do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

How about something crappy like IRISH PEOPLE ARE [strike]ALCOHOLICS[/strike] JERICHOHOLICS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Aw man, you can do better than that!
    Hmmm JERICHOHOL PROBLEM IS UP BY 100% IN NINE YEARS perhaps?

Maybe not... but i never said i was good at this sort of thing ;)
    Hey, it's better than "I HAVE F*CK!" ;)
    Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Hey remember on one of those horrible "Secrets of Wrestling" shows, they tried to convince us that fans don't actually make the signs but are given them as they walk in the door! I hated that show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Is this programming gonna be televised in ireland? I just wondering the point of making plaquards.

And anyone ever remmeebr the tv program that gave away wrestling secrets...i thought one of them was that posters were handed out to the public as they entered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

I just said that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by Bungalow Bill
    I just said that!

sorry had post open but relpied late so screen wasnt refreshed.

Advertisement