Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AniLan, SicoLan and Anarchy Online

Options
  • 24-10-2000 4:22pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, AniLan is on in The PlanetCyberCafe in Georges Street Dublin. Sat 18th. All day and into the evening (times to be agreed)

Anarchy Online have confirmed they ARE going to debut their product at it, which is cool.

I have to work out costs yet but it should be low enough and may also get you entry into the Animation Festival (check out the Art board for reports that the parties are apparently well cool, and the ladies who organise it are fiiiiine ... /me waves at Ruth! :P)

DONT FORGET SICOLAN ON THE 3RD NOV.
    See here: http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum7/HTML/006021.html

For details.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

w00t

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭HeLLGuY

Em, are you sure it's the PlanetCyberCafe on Georges St. which has maybe 20 old pcs or the one on St. Andrew's st. which has 41 brand spankin new p750s?

Cos as far as I know the George's st. branch is for all the old n kak ones.

penta2.gif

Advertisement