Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFA League or CTF League ??

Options
  • 26-10-2000 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

I have a little bit of time on my hand and am willing to spend a couple of hours a week running one of the above leagues.

First Option:
    The FFA league turned out to be popular the last time round so If you want me to do it again I will. 2 divisions as before to make it even, hpb and lpb. With some new maps this time.

Second Option:
    If your looking for something new I will run a 4 v 4 Q3 CTF league. Again like the last league I want it to be fun. So I its not going to be clan based. I will gather all the names and pick randon teams of 4 and if one team is too strong or too weak then I will even them out as much as possible. I recon the most fun map for a 4 v 4 is the smallest of the maps. Q3CTF1. Its fast and furios and alot of fun.

let me know which you would prefer or if theres any interest at all. I plan to start these leagues in 2 weeks and run them mid week say monday or tuesday nights.

Tom/Jedi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

i dont think a mid-week thing would work......
    look at erics post.
    mayne something when the iq3cl finishes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

i'd be inclined to go more towards the ctf leauge myself. Leaving it untill the IQ3CL finishes might be an idea....or have it during the week but maybe have it open to forgien players too?, to get numbers up. If i could make a sugestion, what about a 2v2 leauge instead?
    my 2 cents smile.gif

Narf!
    Clan Acid
    Clan Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

Jedi,a ctf league im all for that,even a hpb newbe like meself smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I'm for an ffa league smile.gif

The last one was excellent and ctf just isn't ctf unless it's clan ctf imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Like M1ke said, CTF isnt CTF unless it's clan CTF, and most CTF is 5v5 or 6v6 which is way better.
    if ure gonna do anything do a clan ctf 6v6, that would rock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Yes! ffa league, c'mon, nice quick one. doesn't have to be as well done as the last, just something to get people on the servers smile.gif

i have a good connect and a non-crashy v3 now, so c'mon and we'll have a quick ffa leauge. the thing about clan ctf is, if this whole clan is getting together some night, it would benefit us more to play tdm and work on our tactics than to play ctf. FFA league sounds like a good idea

Advertisement