Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 X1

• 21-02-2004 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

Just got a new O2 X1 yesterday for €170 (Tesco are doing them for €189 - 10% discount that the missus gets for working there ;).

It's one of the second batch so the infamous faults of the first batch should be gone (fingers crossed).
    Initial impressions are good - the quality of the photos is much better than I expected. The menus are ok too. The only cons at this point are the lack of data cable (hopefully will be available soon) and the fact that you can't change the clock display to 12h. There are other little things as well, but they don't annoy me (yet)...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, had one from the first batch that i had some use of before it went hay-wire. Data cable is a bitch, and there are some problems (involving pictures, as in you cant move downloaded images to your pic folder etc.). Sent it back when it went nuts but now I cant afford to get a new one...
    Oh well!!

Flogen

Advertisement