Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ingame tags?

Options
  • 21-02-2004 1:31pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I eventually got my hands on desert combat 0.7 having played the other versions.
    Me wonders why DC dev team dont release an incrimental patch with all these updates.
    It was about a 24 hour download on my poor old isdn.

Anyways enough whinging,Now i have 0.7 i will most likely spend most my DC time on Cavan Combat.
    Im just wondering what you guys who frequent the server call yourselves ingame?
    My tag is simply C U L L Y .
    Would be nice to look out for you guys ingame but i warn you ,dont ask me to fly a chopper :)
    I popped on the other night and was pinging aroung the 30 mark :)
    It seems as i type this the server is timing out? Me wonders if it is running Eve of destruction just as i get my mitts on DC ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Darkireland

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

jimeatsmenu.

No capital you see :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

<---

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I play as the_syco

I will fly and drive anything I can get my hands on, but I prefer choppers. I can fly the choppers low over the roof-tops (lost village), or hunt down nme heli's.

If you have trouble, and want air-support from me, squawk your grid location on teamtalk, and I'll see wot I can do, if I'm in the air :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

satchmo

Haven't had a chance to get my hands on the .7 patch yet though, so I wont be in for a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Moi is Washout

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Surprisingly I play as The_Bullman

I think I've seen a few of ye around. I recall seeing Washout and Moriarty at least, and of course Lucutus and Rev Hellfire too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

you don't remember me for shame bullman for shame.

you'll see me as dataisgod, though unlike jimeatsmenu i've no idea whether I use a capital or not :)

i can't fly either but ah well...

data

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i use the same name as here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    you don't remember me for shame bullman for shame.

crap... as soon as I'd seen you reply I reaslised that I'd forgotten about you. For shame :( Buy you a pint at the boards beers? will that make up for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yes yes it will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Dazza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

TheHairyFairy[IRE] in game. There was talk of starting a clan called The Irish Guard. So I might change my name to [TiG]TheHairyFairy.

The Fairy.

P.S. You will normally find me with a sniper rifle just outside an enemy base pumping hot lead into plane campers and laughing my arse off.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Ya Bastard.........So its you!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement