Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small ville

Options
  • 21-02-2004 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Anyone no when small ville is on rte again ?

I thought it was on sathurday mornings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

I'm not sure but from what I've seen so far on E4 this third season is terribly boring.

Basically in addition to the mutant of the week we now have Lana's mutant boyfriend of the week. The storylines are very predictable and I've been switching off after first 10 minutes for the past few episodes. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Understandbly, the cast are pretty upset with the storylines and ratings are down to 6million from a high of 9million last year.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I've a great solution: Kill Lana. She's incredibly dull, a bad actress, keeps getting kidnapped, and makes Clark look like an idiot. Chloe is easily her superior, in every single way.

I'm going to watch episode 14 now. FWIW, Monday's E4 episode is fantastic, the one after that is very good, and after that the next four are merely "okay"...

Advertisement