Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Poker Night (Tonight)

Options
  • 21-02-2004 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Hello.

If anyone is interested I would like to host a poker Night online at www.pokerroom.com

there have private tables.

We could do it for fun or cash (via paypal)

I would suggest for fun, unless we get a big wanting for real money.

I have set a table. and players will need to buy in with $1000 play money (no more or less)
    the play money is free, you can refill twice a day.

if you would like to Play for Fun or real let me know.

If we are playing for Real , I would say make it $5 buy in each with 3 last players getting a cut.

let me know if you are intested and i will set it up.

if we are going ahead it will start at 8 PM tonight.
    Let me know your Poker names so i can let you in:)

table holds 10 ppl

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

yeah I'll probably pop along for a quick hand, I dont really want to play for cash as I dont have Paypal or CC so thats a problem.

You might want to give people more notice too, I dont know how many people check this board on the weekend, over the entire of Boards we only get half the impressions on a saturday than we do on a weekday.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

We can just play for fun,

Maybe it would be better to hold one int eh middle of the week.

We'll see how this one goes,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

If it is pokerroom.com I presume it is limit hold'em. If it is you have no chance of me playing. There's nothing worse than limit hold'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

i dont know if you have played on pokerroom.com

but you can play on tables witn no limit. also you can make pravite games with no limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

Id be interested in playing, next time. Drop us an auld PM if you would

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Yeah I'd be up for a game too. I haven't been checking these boards very often but I'll start to check regularly in future.

BTW does anyone else have problems with lag on Pokerroom.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'd be interested too.

Advertisement