Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Crow Left of the Murder

Options
  • 21-02-2004 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

whats the verdict on the new Incubus album..anybody got it?.....I personally like Megalomaniac....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I like it.

I love Incubus so I bought it fairly sharpish. The only beef I have with it is that the other records seemed to be more thematic, if only in the style of music the songs were written in. For instance, there wasn't much humour in Make Yourself. Sometimes the songs don't seem to really be going anywhere like Make Yourself did. That said, Megalomaniac, Agoraphobia and Sick Sad Little World seem to have their underlying themes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Agoraphobia is my fav song, its a good album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

A very good album. not as good as morning view but still worth buying. cant wait till may 31st

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jahred

Its an excellent album megalomaniac and sick sad little world are great songs but the rest are great too. very hard to pick a favourite. roll on 31st may.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mrs Grohl

priceless is the best. but overall its not as good as make yourself and science. they were better with dirk.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

pistola and meglomania are the best songs.i hated incubus until i got this album funnily enough....and now i cant wait for the gig :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Science is still their best album. I really like this one though, particularly Agoraphobia and Southern Girl.

Advertisement