Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

time splitters 2

Options
  • 21-02-2004 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

i need codes for this game, could someone tell me where i can find it please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

which version of the game?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ should have them for whichever version you have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

i gave a look on it, seems a very good site, thank you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Was a good game, felt very goldeneyeish

yeah, i got a copy of it for the gc on friday, singleplayer story mode is fairly weak.
    arcade mode is great fun and the (as yet untested) multiplayer mode is supposed to be better than goldeneye:)

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Celtic Tiger

Some of the SP cutscenes are hilarious but the gameplay itself isn't the best unless your playing co-op.

MP is class. So many game modes, characters and maps to unlock. You will never get bored :)

I recommend for a 4p game do virus mode with one bot, no radar and a narrow map with a lot of dead ends. Classic :D

But I don't think any game will ever beat Goldeneye tbh. That game was just well...........perfection :)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Celtic Tiger
    Some of the SP cutscenes are hilarious but the gameplay itself isn't the best unless your playing co-op.
    i've actually skipped all of the cutscenes so far.
    the gamecube makes a constant, irritating disc access noise while they're playing.:mad:

can't wait to try out multiplayer

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The last level is a pain in the arse. Still haven't beaten it. It's no fun when there is a time limit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

The last level is hard as nails, and the time limit is a bit harsh, but I thought it was fun. The multi payer is just fantastic, as are the challenge modes, theres just something about fighting with monks who have the munchees over a packet of cookies that I really like. Better than goldeneye in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Highlight of the game for me (so far - tis balls-hard):

Flattening all the Gatling-toting Gingerbread men :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

It's a pity they didn't do a PC port of this. I just can't seem to really enjoy FPS games with a pad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Tis fine when you first get it but starts to grate fast.
    The aiming is so annoying! Why can't they use the standard method?
    Story mode is alright; finished it on normal, but the other challenges are much more fun.
    Didn't think much of the multiplayer...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

in the last 2 or 3 issues of the official ps2 magazine (UK) they've had downloads for your memory card with 2 new maps for ts2

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Steady now, multiplayer better than Goldeneye? I wouldn't say that

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭wataru

Are the new maps on the demo disc anygood?

Mapmaker was always fun but fairly basic....

Finished everything in that game, anyone else get Plaitinum on all the Zombie shootin challenges...

Favourite one is the Monkey Melon challenge with Vintage sniper rifle!:ninja:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

NGC had articles on how to create old Goldeneye levels for TS2. If I find anything on the interweb about it I'll post a link.

Originally posted by wataru
    Are the new maps on the demo disc anygood?

Mapmaker was always fun but fairly basic....

Finished everything in that game, anyone else get Plaitinum on all the Zombie shootin challenges...

Favourite one is the Monkey Melon challenge with Vintage sniper rifle!:ninja:

Did you get a gold/platinum on the "Outgunned but never outpunned" map. The one where you have to kill a load of those freaks with hands for heads. I killed myself scraping a bronze......then just got fed up and stopped playing the challenges and arcade league. Must get back into it....had gold in everything up to that map :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭wataru

Yea I got Platinum on that one...

Its the Chicago level... with the swinging jazz music

I think I went a bit crazy when I played it.... when I finally got platinum.. I went into the corner and rocked back and forth... muttering about the hands

They don't come after me anymore...

They mostly came at night... mostly

they made a sound like mr mime when you killed them

:eek:

JayJay

i'm still in the first level:D
    well, is that possible to save? and in which way?
    and also i would like destroye or disactive the radar on the roof (a spece of parabole), i didn't find the way.

thank you to answer:)

well, i went in the link tman gave me, but all of this english to read:(
    it will kill me!

look that : http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/timesplitters_2_siberia_hard.txt

Fair play wataru, fair play :)

lili you need to throw a timed mine onto the radar.............. there are some in one of the locked buildings, you get in via the roof.

• Advertisement

yes, finally i found the way to destroye it with the timed mine, i had already tryed it without succes but it was certainly because i missed the target, so i thought i had to destroye the command of the radar somewhere.
    but it's cool i'm in the second level, i think i gonna be more patient next time and not asking to soon;)

Advertisement