Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lost p800

• 21-02-2004 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭

one of my friends lost a p800 the other night either at her own house or another friends house. her aunt sent it over from england and it was locked to orange uk. (ironically i was about to ask about unlocking it!) anyway can someone help with 2 things, number 1; is bluetooth on by default? if it was i could at least i could know where it isn't with my t610. number 2; where could she get a p800 at as low a price as possible? shes actually hiding upstairs in her room from her parents so help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

AFAIK bluetooth is NOT on by default.
    If it was turned on, u could try phoning it, if she had the sim in it obviously (but im sure uv thought of that).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Bluetooth isn't on by default. If it had been switched on it would need to be set to "Discoverable" not just "On" in order to be picked up by other Bluetooth devices.

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

she doesnt know the number! i hope she messed around with the buttons and little pen enough to somehow turn the bluetooth and discoverable on. oh whats that? it's a flying pig! I'm going over there now to look for it, i hope to jesus it turns up

thats pretty ironic! her dad took it out of her room without telling her to try and unlock it! how would she go about getting it unlocked now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭robert muldoon

Originally posted by griffdaddy
    one of my friends lost a p800

I have a P800 on trial from my local Vodafone guy, I am waiting for the P900 to come on stream which should be first 2 weeks in Marchthen that P800 should be available,if you can wait that long -you can pm me for further info

• Advertisement

na it's cool, she found it it ^^^^^^^^^

Advertisement