Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappearing posts ???

Options
  • 28-10-2000 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Looks like one of our censors has decided to delete the UT post that Yup_Yup fired up. It would be nice to know the reason for deleting this thread ?

Gandalf.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Eh I doubt it. Slosh doesnt moderate much, it wasnt me, and I doubt MP would have any reason to delete it.
    He probably deleted it himself, which u can do if you start a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Urm, donno.. twasnt me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

I did it. It had lost the plot and was not why I raised the topic in the first place. I dont want to raise the tired old topic of UT v Q3 again as I like both games. I do think however that maybe some Q3rs are close minded when it comes to UT which has received better reviews all over the world. Again this is not to raise the Q3 v UT debate this is a fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

I dont think any Q3ers care what reviews "all over the world" are, I'm sure UT is good, I didn't like it when I played it so I play Q3. Most Q3ers are the same. It's 2 different games, what's ure obsession with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

UT is cool because there is such things as Nuklear Missile 2000 and 10hit Roket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

I hardly ever have to moderate as Empee always gets there first smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yup_Yup

Can you not read.

Your awnser is in the reply before your post zero!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

I think that the ability to delete a post by the postee should be done away with!! I mean just cause you start a post and you dont like the way its going ya shouldnt be able to take it down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I played alot of UT b4 ever playing q3.
    I left UT cos its not as fun.
    q3 is faster, more skillful, more of a challange tbh.
    Hav'nd played UT in mounths now......

[This message has been edited by havok* (edited 31-10-2000).]

Advertisement