Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommended food

Options
  • 22-02-2004 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering what is the recommended food for a 2 year old jack russell? any ideas appreciated

cheers

data

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

ours alternate monthly between pedigree chum (dry, the one with meaty bits), and Iams for balance. :)
    Jackies (we have one, best breed of dog ever imho), seem to adore anything that they are not used to, so its best to feed 2 types alternating every 2 weeks so they dont get bored. (how would u like to be fed nothing but chips day in day out? they are a VERY clever breed of dog, if ud feel it, u can bet they do ;) )

hope that helps

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The best food I can recomend for all doggies we have a jack x her 2 pups a golden lab a lab/newfoundland a red setter/ridgeback & 2 gun dogs they all get fed bakers complete & a tiny amount of brandy tinned food just for flavour if we run out of bakers we feed pedigree chum but they leave most of it.

Bakers is the best I have ever fed my dogs a small amount satisfies the biggest appetite.

Advertisement