Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 2 installation problem

Options
  • 22-02-2004 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi,

Bought Diablo 2 recently in Game. I choose the full installation option, over 1550mb, and install the game as required.

When I got to play the game, I get a blank screen. I press Ctrl + Alt + Del and go back to the desktop.

There is a little notice pop up saying:

"Unhandled Exception: Access Violation c0000005".

Now this is the second copy of Diablo. The first copy I brought back to game and swopped it for this copy, because the 1st copy had the same error.

Any help please is appreciated...thanks....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Did you read this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

handy guide, amp.

might be worth adding that searching for the filename of the patch on filemirrors.com gives you direct download links, without the need of registering on a website such as fileshack to download it.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

the same thing happened with me just fiddle with the video settings and it should work

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Jokah

Thanks for the help. Things have been sorted now.

Thank you for your patience.

Jokah

Advertisement